Under article 6 of law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and confidence in the digital economy, we are confirming to users of the internet website https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr the identity of the various stakeholders involved in the making of the website and its monitoring :
Owner of the website
- Company name : Gebetex Tri Normandie
- Legal status : SARL
- Adress : 6, route de Chambray, 27200 Vernon
- Share Capital : 5 000,00 €
- Email Address : email@example.com
- Telephone number : 02 32 51 22 41
- SIRET : 813 156 874 000 14
- Trade and Companies Register : Evreux B 813 156 874
- VAT number : FR 77 813 156 874
- NAF Code : 4641Z
Responsibility for publication and DPO
Publication : Jean-Mayeul BOURGEOIS
To contact publishers : Send an email to
Publishers are natural persons.
Data Protection Officer (DPO) : Jean-Mayeul BOURGEOIS– firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster and hosting agent
Templates for these legal words provided by the générateur de mentions légales RGPD d’Orson.io have been adapted
- Client : any natural person fully capable (within the definition of articles 1123 and seq of the Civil Code), or legal entity visiting the site subject to these general terms and conditions.
- Solutions and Services : Gebetex Tri Normandie provides to its clients :
- Content : All elements and components of information on the website, including text, images and videos
- Client information : referred to hereafter as « Information » is all personal information and data susceptible to be held by Gebetex Tri Normandie for the management of your account and the management of the customer relationship and for analysis and statistics.
- User : Web user visiting Gebetex Tri Normandie website
- Personal information :“information enabling the identification of people in any form, directly or indirectly (article 4 of the law n.78-17 of the 6th January 1978)”
The terms “personal data”, “relevant party “, “Sub contractor”, and “sensitive data” have a specific meaning as defined by the Data Protection Regulation Act (RGPD n. 2016-679)
This website is considered a work of the mind protected by the Intellectual Property Code and international applicable rules. The client cannot under any circumstances re-use, give or exploit for his own benefits all or some of the elements of the website.
Usage of the website https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr implies full and unconditional acceptance of the general conditions set forth below. The Terms and Conditions are susceptible to change at any time. Users of the website are encouraged to check them regularly.
This website is usually accessible any time by users. An interruption due to technical maintenance of the site can however be decided by the Gebetex Tri Normandie, who will endeavour to communicate to users the dates and times of the interruption. The website is updated regularly by Gebetex Tri Normandie who is responsible for the updates. Similarly, Terms and Conditions can be changed at any time and are still binding. Users are encouraged to check these Terms and Conditions regularly.
The website aims to provide information about all activities of the company. Gebetex Tri Normandie endeavours to provide on its website information as precise as possible. However,Gebetex Tri Normandie cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies, or deficiencies in updates of its own doing or of that of partner third parties providing the information concerned.
All information details on the website https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr are provided for information purposes only and are susceptible to change. They are subject to any amendments that may have been introduced since it was put online.
The objective is to provide a service with the best access rate. The hosting party ensures 24X7 continuity of service. The hosting party nevertheless retains the right to interruption of its hosting service for the shortest delays possible especially for maintenance, infrastructure upgrades and infrastructure failures or if services provided generate an abnormal level of traffic.
Gebetex Tri Normandie and the hosting party cannot be held responsible in case of dysfunction of the internet, telephone lines or computer equipment and telephones linked to heavy internet traffic preventing access to the server
Gebetex Tri Normandie has the intellectual ownership and usage rights of all elements accessible on the website such as texts, images, designs, logos, videos, icons and sounds. All reproductions, modification, representation, publication, adaptation of all or any elements of the website, regardless of the means or the process used is forbidden without prior authorisation in writing by Gebetex Tri Normandie.
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the items it contains shall be deemed to constitute an infringement and subject to legal proceedings in accordance with the requirements of articles L335-2 and seq of the Intellectual Property Law.
Please note that some pictures have been sourced on the internet and on Wikipedia for archives.
Credential photos : Atelier MBB (Mary Belly Baby Photography) – Grand Couronne & Unsplash Website
Gebetex Tri Normandie is acting as editor of the site https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr is responsible for the quality and truth of the content it publishes.and is responsible for the quality and truth of the content it publishes.
Gebetex Tri Normandie cannot be held responsible for the direct or indirect damages caused by the equipment of the user during access to the website https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr,
using hardware that does not meet the requirements and specifications stated in point 4, or due to the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
Gebetex Tri Normandie cannot be held responsible for indirect damages (for instance loss of market share or missed opportunity) following usage of the site https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr. Interactive spaces (opportunity to ask questions in the contact area) are available to the user. Gebetex Tri Normandie reserves the right to delete without warning any content placed in this space that would contravene the French legislation, particularly the provisions on Data Protection. If need be, Gebetex Tri Normandie reserves the right to question the civil and criminal responsibility of the user specifically in case of racist messages, insults, defamation or pornographic content regardless of the media used (text, photographs…)
The website https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr contains a number of hypertext links towards other sites (partners, information) implemented with the authorisation of the owner of the website. However, the owner of the site does not have the possibility to verify site content on these visited sites and declines all responsibility for possible harmful content.
Gebetex Tri Normandie is committed to the management of personal data on its https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr in line with the French Data Protection Act (RGPD) and the “loi Informatique et Libertés.”
8.2 Purpose of the collection of data
Gebetex Tri Normandie is susceptible to use all or some of the data collected on its website https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr :
- • To enable navigation on the site and management and traceability of its services and services purchased by the user: Connection data and usage of the site, invoicing, order history etc…
- To prevent and fight computer fraud (spamming and hacking) : the computer used to navigate, IP address, password (hashed/hidden)
- To improve navigation on the website, connection data and usage
- To implement optinal satisfaction surveys on its website https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr: adresse email
- To implement communication campaigns (sms or mail), telephone number, email address
Gebetex Tri Normandie will not sell on your personal data which is used solely for analysis and statistic purposes. Your data will not be transmitted to third parties without your prior authorisation.
8.3 Right to access, modify or oppose your information
In accordance with current European laws, users of the website https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr have the following rights:
- Access rights (Article 15 RGPD law) and modification (article 16 of RGPD law), update, completeness of data, blocking or erasing personal user data (article 17 RGPD), when they are not accurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date or if collection, usage, communication or conservation is forbidden.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2 RGPD)
- The right to data processing limitations of user data (article 18 RGPD)
- The right to oppose processing of user data(Article 21 RGPD)
- The right to portablity of the data provided by users when this data is subject to automatic processing based on consent or a contract article 20 RGPD)
- The right to decide what happens to user data after their death and chose who at https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr will communicate or not data to a previously appointed third party
As soon as Gebetex Tri Normandie knows of the death of a user and without prior instructions, Gebetex Tri Normandie commits to delete data unless it is necessary to keep the data for the purposes of proof or to respond to legal obligations.
If the user wants : to know how Gebetex Tri Normandie uses their personal data, to ask to correct them or to oppose their processing, Gebetex Tri Normandie’s (DPO) data protection officer is your contact for any request to exercise your rights on this processing.
How to contact the DPO via email?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com or make a request via our contact form
How to contact the DPO by post? :
- The Data Protection Officer
Gebetex Tri Normandie
6, route de Chambray
In this case, the user must indicate the personal data they would like Gebetex Tri Normandie to fix, update, or delete, by identifying themselves precisely with a copy of proof of identity (identity card or passport).
Requests for deletion of personal data are submitted to obligations that are imposed on Gebetex Tri Normandie by law, including conservation and archiving of documents. Finally, users of https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes ).
Our Internet site uses different Cookies to enhance your experience on the website and of our services. By browsing our site https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr, cookies may be installed automatically on your computer.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small file of information sent to the user’s browser and stored in the user terminal (ex: computer, smartphone), (hereinafter ‘ Cookies’). This file includes information such as the domain name of the user, the Internet service provider of the user, the operating system of the user, and the date and time of access. Cookies do not damage the user’s computer
Purpose of cookies
Cookies have many uses: they can be used to memorize your customer ID from a merchant site, or the current contents of your shopping cart, or allowing to track your navigation for statistical purposes or advertising, etc.
Do not hesitate to visit the CNIL website to know more about cookies, their function and ways to oppose them : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
Types of cookies
- • Internal cookies used to operate the website : These cookies allow the site to work optimally. You can oppose and remove them by using your browser settings however your user experience may be degraded.
- Cookies that measure audience levels : To tailor the site to the demands of its visitors, or simply improve contact rates, we measure the number of visits, the number of page views as well as the visitor activity on the site and how often they return. Gebetex Tri Normandie uses the statistical tool Google Analytics.
- Third party cookies used to improve website interactivity : The website https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr relies on services provided by third-party sites. This is for example videos on the site (YouTube, Daily motion etc…), share buttons or lists of publications from social networks, scoring tools. These features use third party cookies directly deposited by these services and which you can disable at any time.
At any time, the user can make the choice to express and change his wishes in terms of Cookies by clicking on the present ‘Cookies’ link at the bottom of each page of the website.
Gebetex Tri Normandie can occasionally use Internet tags (also known as “tags”, or action tags , GIF to a pixel, transparent GIF, GIFS and GIF one by one) and deploy them through a specialist partner of analyses likely to be found (and therefore to store information, including the IP address of the user) in a foreign country.
These tags are placed both in online ads that allow users access to the Site and on different pages.
This technology enables Gebetex Tri Normandie to assess the effectiveness of its actions and responses from visitors to the Site (for example, the number of times where a page is opened and the information viewed), as well as the use of this Site by the user.
The external service provider may collect information about visitors to the Site and other Internet sites through these tags, provide reports on the activity of the Site to the attention of Gebetex Tri Normandie, and provide other services relating to the use of it and Internet.
Any dispute in relation to the use of the https://www.gebetextrinormandie.fr website is subject to French law. Apart from the cases where the law does not allow, exclusive attribution of jurisdiction is made to the competent courts of Aubenas (07).