Do you have a shop selling second-hand clothes in Dijon or in the Bourgogne-Franche Comté sector? Our textile sorting center processes more than 4,000 tonnes of textiles per year and can supply you with clothing, shoes, leather goods and household linen.
Who are we ?
Gebetex Tri Normandie is a textile sorting center based in Normandy, more precisely in Eure, in Vernon. We employ more than 20 people to sort and qualify the textiles we collect. This textile is then directed to the most suitable sector depending on its condition:
- clothes and other textiles in good condition are resold to thrift stores
- those that are damaged, punctured, stained, etc. are sent for recycling to be reprocessed into raw materials, insulation or fuel.
Our employees are all on permanent contracts, in order to guarantee you a constant quality of the second-hand clothes that we offer. As a real wholesaler for your thrift store in Dijon and its area, we can supply you all year round!
What types of clothes can we offer you ?
We sort and resell textiles in the winter or summer range, for women, men and children. We offer you :
- clothes (t-shirts, pants, sweaters, jackets, jeans, etc.)
- leather goods (bags, saddlebags, handbags, etc.)
- footwear (boots, sneakers, sandals, etc.)
- household linen: napkins, bed linen, …
We can supply you from only 20 kg and up to several hundred kilos if necessary. We deliver to Dijon and its area but also throughout France. Our shipments are also all tracked.